Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Week 18 (Aug. 13, 2013 Congreso, Argentina)

Mom! :) I just received the letter from you today and my debit card was there safe and sound with everything else. Thank you so much for everything. Wow Marquel is getting married! That´s so great and I am so excited for her! She will be a great wife and mother. And Micah!! Oh my goodness that just makes me so happy. I love seeing faces of people I know. Tell Kambree thanks so much for her letter and that I love all of those three pigs so much and pray for them each day.
We do not have much time today because of the craziness of transfers so this might be short. But here is the transfer news: I am staying here in CONGRESO! In the city once again! It is hard to be in the city but I have really been able to gain a testimony that whatever happens is going to be for the best because I am on my mission and am on the Lord´s time and he going to give me things and experiences that will help me grow! I know that this is true and I am very excited for this transfer! I am actually with Hermana Herrera again! She is my senior comp and was just one of my comps before with the other two haha :) I can´t believe how much I have learned in the short time I have been here in Argentina. Hermana Vivas is incredible and I am going to miss her but she is the new sister training leader, similar to an assistant but an hermana, and so we will get to go on exchanges with her! Oh and by the way, this letter is going to be completely random because I am just writing what comes to my head. I actually had a really nice outline of what I was going to say but our time got cut in half due to transfers so now I am just writing what´s in my head ha. So Pres. Ayre has told us that he wants to have many more Hermanas in this mission and that there are not many currently because it is not the safest mission (ps don´t worry mom, I am in a very safe place). But he said that he feels like there needs to be more and so I next transfer the number of sisters is going to double or something like that! :) Isn´t that so great! Wow this work is so powerful and I am so blessed to be a part of it. Pres. told me and the other new missionaries that we need to learn fast because we might be training in the near future due to all the new missionaries. So that freaked me out a little bit ha. But we will see. All I know is that if I were to be a trainer right now my poor companion might just want to go home after her first day with me haha. So I am trying so hard to allow the Lord to strengthen me and prepare me for what lies ahead whatever it may be!
But thank you once again for your comforting words mom. I really don´t think I could live without you and dad. My goodness you are making me tear up just thinking about you. I better be a better daughter and person for that matter when I return home because holy smokes you and dad deserve it and of course my Heavenly Father does too. You know what made me so happy the other day? I was showing my companions pictures of my family and they looked at you and then at me a few times and said that I have the face of my mother!! I started crying because that was honestly one of the greatest compliments I have ever received. And NO I AM NOT LYING! Because you know what mom? You have once of the most angelic faces that I have ever seen. Every time I see a picture of you I think about an angel because the light that you have and the love that you have is so radiant and you are just an angel in my eyes. So I was so happy to receive that compliment from them. 
I am excited to tell you about a miracle that we had next week! We are absolutely out of time now but I love you so much and I love dad so much and I the family and friends and hope all is well at home. I am happy and doing great and am learning so much each day from the Lord and His work. Thanks for everything!!
Love, 
Hermana Syphus :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment