Monday, November 25, 2013

Week 33 (Nov. 25, 2013 El Talar, Argentina)

Man what a stinkin´good lookin´fella Joel is. Thanks so much for the pics Mom :) So I can´t finish my letter this week but you can read the draft if you want and I will finish it next week if that´s okay. I do want to hurry answer the rest of your questions though. My hips are fine thanks for asking :) And no I have not gotten boots yet but hope to soon. My comp doesn´t have any brothers and can´t think of anyone in her family named Jeff. And I absolutely MISS the Christmas fanfare of St. George!! It is like not even Christmas time here it seems! But maybe that is good because I will think more about Christ and the true meaning of Christmas. I still so miss the funness of it though. This is random but did thanksgiving already happen? And are we getting a real tree this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment