Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Week 61 (June 2, 2014 Parque Chacabuco, Argentina)

Hey Mom!! :) Thank you for letting me know about Nik. I have just finished my email to him and feel bad because the last few weeks I have been wanting to write him but have not acted on the feeling. I hope that he will get the email although I don't know if it will help. Man I wish he knew how much better it will get. I hope he stays strong. 

A few of the keys are not working too well on my keyboard and so it is taking me a long time to write! And we are with some other hermanas and elders and they are all pretty much done so I am just going to write a little bit this week i think :( But first of all, I AM STAYING IN CHACABUCO WITH HERMANA MATAMOROS!!!! :) :) :) I didnt think it was going to happen but I am so happy that it is! This transfer that we are going to have will be so great and I am so excited! I don't think I told you last week about Carlos and Maria but Carlos is the cousin of the Rocha family and he is living with his girlfriend Maria and they have two kids. We have been teaching them for a while and Carlos comes every week to church with his two kids and Maria works. Man i will have to tell you the details next week because they are waiting for me but what is happening with them is so amazing and I never thought would happen! To make a long story short, they are going to be getting married on the 13 of June and Carls will be baptized on the 15 of June! :) I will tell the whole story next week! I know that God is preparing people in this area and that he is blessing us so much! I love these people so much and am so happy to stay here this transfer! 

Kevin will be baptized this Sunday! WE had stake conference over the weekend and he came to both sessions! He is excited but nervous for his baptism and we are so happy to help him prepare! I will for sure tell more about him next week! 

Mom I have to go! I am sorry for such a short email! Next week will be lots better and I will include everything because there is lots that had happened! I am doing great and am happy and healthy! 

Oh ya!  about the letter thing that you are concerned about, NO WORRIES!! Haha man you are the best mom, I have not even thought about that to be honest. There is no need to send letters because your emails are just wonderful and I receive the Dear Elders which yes I DO love so thank you! :) I am just fine without them :) 

Love you so much mom and tell everyone the same! Hope you have a great week! 

Love Hermana Kates Syphus 

No comments:

Post a Comment