Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Week 4 1/2 (May 14, 2013 MTC)

Hey Mom! :) First, I love you ever so much. Second, I know that today is not my pday but I received permission from President Tyler to email you. Third, the reason I am emailing you is to let you know that I will be finding out my reassignment this week on either Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. Ha, I know that is really vague but I just wanted to let you know that whatever day I find out, I get to call home for about 5 minutes and let you and dad know!! YES!! :) So I don't know if dad will be home when I find out and I don't know what time to tell you so that is a bummer :( But just wanted to tell you this so someone answers the phone on those days haha :) Well I wish I could go on but am only able to tell you this one thing. Love you mom, so very much. I think about you and dad every single day. I also can feel the Lord lifting me up every single day and I love that feeling. I hope you had an amazing mother's day by the way! :) Love you!
Love,
Katelyn
p.s. you can call be Katelyn by the way, it doesn't matter to me. I like it :) But either one is fine. Oh and I wanted to email this to dad as well but I don't know his email so would you mind giving that to me? Thanks so much mom! Tell dad that I love him too, so very much! xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment